2009年12月4日金曜日

San Chang - Feng Shui Tour of the another world: 三 Festival hundred and thirty-second Yechuang fine map

"the capture of Nicholas, to prove the wisdom of you! And destroyed with impunity by the military to tell you the palace messenger reminders I guess the Pope is just because your grandmother probably would not if you do not punish, or why my grandmother? "Nikkerurivu asked with a smile.

"Tu-Ka!" I hesitate said: "For this question? Me, your decision, I can say that the other can not exactly say that!"

"I teach, I have been very happy!" Rivunikkeru, laughing.

"It is one!" I'm Liv, we said: "What is slavery even in your country?"

"No, our country, a handful of slaves, but most people are ordinary civilians." Rivunikkeru, indignant that: "But all of them have changed cursed Carter

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿